§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) The following information relates to the collection of personal data when visiting our website. Personal data relates to all data which can be used to identify you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) You can contact our data protection officer by email at [Datenschutz@bdpe.de] or via our postal address for the attention of “The Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us via email or via the contact form, we will store the data provided by you (your email address, possibly your name and phone number) in order to answer your questions. We will delete this data after its storage is no longer required, or otherwise limit its further processing if we are required by law to continue retaining it.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
– The right to obtain information,
– The right to have this data corrected or deleted,
– The right to limit its processing,
– The right to object to its processing,
– The right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you visit the website for information purposes only, that is, if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to browse our website, we will collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website and guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1, sentence 1 lit. (f) of the GDPR):
– IP address
– The date and time of your request
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/http status code
– The volume of data transferred
– The website making the request
– Operating system and device
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) No cookies will be stored on your computer when visiting our website.