Avocat à la Cour (Paris)
Attorney at Law (Munich)
Technical areas of expertise:
- Automotive engineering
- Electrical engineering and electronics
- Mechanical engineering
- Medical technology
- Software and Computer technology
- Drafting patent applications
- Representation before the European, French and German patent offices
- Drafting legal opinions: validity, freedom to operate (FTO)
- Patent portfolio analysis and due diligence
- Opposition and nullity proceedings
- Patent litigation and enforcement
- Philippe Zerbib joined Braun-Dullaeus Pannen Emmerling (BDPE) as an Attorney-at-Law in 2021.
- Philippe previously worked as an independent attorney in the field of patent law. He also previously worked for Bardehle Pagenberg in Munich.
- Philippe has worked for other international law firms such as Clifford Chance and K&L Gates.
- He worked for EADS (now Airbus Group) in various positions in strategy and marketing.
- He is a French and German lawyer.
- Philippe studied engineering (ESTACA), economics (HEC Paris) and law (Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne).
- AIPPI (Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Industrielle)
- Paris Bar Association
- Munich Bar Association
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese & Spanish
- Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne
- Ecole de Guerre Économique (EGE Paris)
- Institut des Hautes Études de Défense Nationale
- HEC Paris
- College of Aeronautical Techniques and Automobile Construction (Ecole supérieure des Techniques aéronautiques et de Construction automobile)