Fon +49 (0)89 – 21 53 819-26
Fax +49 (0)89 – 21 53 819-19
M.Sc., State certified civil and environmental engineer
Technical areas of expertise:
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Medical Technology
- Preparation of patent applications
- Patent grant proceedings
- Opposition proceedings before the EPO
- Participating in patent litigation and nullity proceedings
- Melanie Zani joined the law firm Braun-Dullaeus Pannen Emmerling (BDPE) in March 2021.
- Prior to joining BDPE, she worked as a patent engineer at a medium-sized patent law firm since 2017, handling patent prosecution proceedings.
- She is currently completing her training at the German Federal Patent Court. She holds an engineering degree from the Politecnico di Milano and passed the Italian state examination, which entitles her to independently practice engineering.
- In her studies, her core areas of expertise were in statistical and probabilistic modeling of environmental systems, as well as computer science, structural mechanics, and remote sensing.
German, English, Italian
University of Hagen (course “Law for Patent Attorneys”)