German Patent Attorney, European Patent Attorney, European Trademark and Design Attorney
Technical areas of expertise:
- Mechanical engineering
- Metal processing
- Plastics processing
- Process engineering
- Extensive experience in patent and utility model law.
- In-depth knowledge of international legal practice in the field of IP due to support of clients operating also outside Europe.
- Employee invention law, trademark law and protection of designs.
- Representation of clients before the German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA), the Federal Patent Court (BPatG), the European Patent Office (EPO), the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM) and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
- Markus Kreuzberg has been an equity partner in the firm Braun-Dullaeus Pannen Emmerling (BDPE) since 2019.
- Before founding the new law firm, he was a partner and, from 2014, an equity partner of Braun-Dullaeus Pannen, a law firm specialized in intellectual property law.
- Markus Kreuzberg has been working in the field of intellectual property since 2005.
- He completed his training and his first years as a patent attorney at the patent and law firm BPSH in Düsseldorf until 2010.
- During his training as a patent attorney he worked at the patent litigation chamber of the District Court of Düsseldorf, at the German Patent and Trademark Office and at the Federal Patent Court.
- Prior to his training as a patent attorney and for several years, Markus Kreuzberg was responsible for developing and implementing new production methods as an engineer in metal-processing industry.
- As an environmental engineer, he moreover gained experience in putting complex legal requirements into practice.
- He studied process engineering at Clausthal University of Technology and environmental technology at Berlin Technical University.
- epi – European Patent Institute
- FICPI – International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- German Chamber of Patent Attorneys
Technical University Clausthal
Technical University Berlin