Fon +49 (0)89 – 21 53 819-25
Fax +49 (0)89 – 21 53 819-19
M. Eng., LL.M.
European Patent Attorney, Qualified Chinese Patent Attorney
Technical areas of expertise:
- Computer science
- Information technology (IT)
- Mobile communications
- Optical technologies
- Patent drafting and patent prosecution
- Opposition proceedings before the EPO
- Participating in patent litigation and nullity proceedings
- Lan Bi joined Braun-Dullaeus Pannen Emmerling (BDPE) in March 2021.
- She has been working in the field of intellectual property since 2013. Before joining BDPE, she worked as a European patent attorney trainee at Boehmert & Boehmert where she mainly gained experience in patent prosecution before EPO in the field of wireless communication, software and electronics.
- Prior to this, she worked as an in-house patent engineer for a large telecommunication company in China. Her practice involves drafting and prosecution of national and international patent applications, patent portfolio management, and assistance of invalidity and infringement matters.
- Since January 2015, she is a qualified Chinese patent attorney.
- She studied optical engineering at Beihang University (BUAA) and obtained a Master of Engineering degree from BUAA.
- She also studied intellectual property law and competition law at Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC) in Germany and received a Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree.
Mandarin, English, German
Beihang University (BUAA)
Munich Intellectual Property Law Center