Platz der Ideen 2
Fon +49(0) 211 – 302766-34
Fax +49(0) 211 – 302766-10
- Brand manufacturers as well as retail and mail-order companies
- Companies in the technology industry
- Representation of communication agencies, companies from the PR and advertising industry, as well as image and design agencies
- Trademark application, opposition and appeal proceedings at the German Patent and Trademark Office and the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and the Federal Patent Court.
- Advice and representation of specialists and company executives in the field of employment law.
- Advice and representation in the fields of copyright, competition and trademark law.
- National representation at the ordinary courts and labour courts.
- Katja Latos has been working as a lawyer for Braun-Dullaeus Pannen Emmerling (BDPE) since 2019.
- Prior to joining BDPE, she worked for a law firm specialising in copyright and media law. Her main focus was on the supervision of employment, copyright and commercial law mandates.
- She was admitted to the bar in 2015.
- During her legal traineeship at the Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf she worked in several positions, including at media law firms in Düsseldorf and Krakow.
- Katja Latos gained her initial experience in the field of intellectual property law during her long-term employment at a patent law firm in Düsseldorf.
- She studied law at the University of Düsseldorf with a focus on commercial and intellectual property law.
- German Bar Association
- Bar Association Düsseldorf
German, English, Polish