Heinrich Georg Pannen
- Communication agencies, representation of businesses from the PR and advertising industry as well as stock photo and design agencies
- Energy providers
- Producers of brandname articles as well as retail and mail order companies
- Technology companies
- His work focuses on supervising national and international IP portfolios, in particular in the area of trademarks and designs.
- Many years of experience in conducting application procedures, opposition procedures and cancellation and appeal proceedings before the German Patent and Trademark Office, the European Patent Office (EPO), the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM), the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the Federal Patent Court.
- Negotiating trademark and design-related agreements.
- Experienced litigator, representation of clients in infringement matters before the courts of law all over Germany.
- Representation of clients also in other areas of IP law, in particular in patent, competition and copyright law.
- Extensive knowledge of the industry qualifies him to advise advertising companies, another focal point of his work. His know-how of trademark law enables this attorney to offer assistance in particular in the effective implementations of name creation processes. Other areas of work relate to ensuring the compliance of advertising campaigns to applicable laws as well as drafting agency-specific contracts.
- Pannen has been equity partner at Braun-Dullaeus Pannen Emmerling (BDPE) since 2019.
- Heinrich Pannen worked lastly in the law firm of Braun-Dullaeus Pannen, where he was a managing partner until the end of 2018.
- In the past years, he continuously intensified his specialisation in intellectual property law. He has always worked in law firms specialising in IP ever since being admitted to practice as an attorney in 1994.
- Prior to that, he studied at Cologne University and Montpellier University
- Düsseldorf Bar Association
- GRUR – German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property and Copyright
German, English, French