Dipl.-Ing. (Univ.), Ingénieur diplômé (EC Lyon)
German Patent Attorney, European Patent Attorney, European Trademark and Design Attorney
Technical area of expertise:
- LED technology
- Mobile communications
- Photovoltaic technology
- Video and audio coding
- Wireline communications
- Patent litigation and judicial enforcement of patents and utility models.
- Advising clients in infringement proceedings and representing clients in opposition and nullity proceedings at the European Patent Office and German courts.
- Extensive experience in preparing patent applications and handling patent applications up until grant.
- Franck Klein has been working as a patent attorney for Braun-Dullaeus Pannen Emmerling (BDPE) since 2019.
- Prior to this, he worked for Prüfer & Partner in the field of patent litigation and for the patent law firm Mitscherlich, especially on ex parte and inter-partes cases and oral proceedings.
- He has been working in the field of intellectual property since 2003. In addition to his training at the Federal Patent Court, he completed his postgraduate studies in intellectual property at the University of Strasbourg.
- Franck Klein also has industrial experience in the mobile communications sector, where he worked in research and development for Siemens Mobile in Munich.
- He holds an engineering degree from the École Centrale de Lyon (ECL) and the Technical University of Darmstadt (TUD) in the fields of data and communications engineering.
- epi – European Patent Institute
- FICPI – International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Chamber of Patent Attorneys
German, English, French
École Centrale de Lyon
Technical University of Darmstadt