Fon +49 (0)89 – 21 53 819-22
Fax +49 (0)89 – 21 53 819-19
Dipl.-Ing. (Univ.), Ingénieur diplômé (EC Lyon)
German Patent Attorney, European Patent Attorney, European Trademark and Design Attorney
Technical area of expertise:
- LED technology
- Mobile communications
- Photovoltaic technology
- Video and audio coding
- Wireline communications
- Patent litigation and judicial enforcement of patents and utility models.
- Representing clients in legal proceedings (opposition and nullity proceedings) at the European Patent Office and German courts.
- Advising clients in infringement proceedings in cooperation with domestic and foreign lawyers.
- Franck Klein has been working as a patent attorney for Braun-Dullaeus Pannen Emmerling (BDPE) since 2019. In September 2019 he was appointed as Salary Partner.
- Before joining BDPE, he worked as a patent attorney in patent litigation at Prüfer & Partner and previously supervised patent granting at Mitscherlich patent law firm.
- He has been working in the field of intellectual property since 2003 and previously worked in the mobile communications industry.
- In addition to his training at the Federal Patent Court, he completed his postgraduate studies in intellectual property at the University of Strasbourg.
- He holds an engineering degree from the École Centrale de Lyon (ECL) and the Technical University of Darmstadt (TUD) in the fields of data and communications engineering.
- Mobile communications patents: Further setback for Bardehle client Intellectual Ventures, www.juve.de, 23 August 2018
- Patent litigation over photovoltaics: SolarEdge use Hogan Lovells to sue Huawei and Wattkraft, www.juve.de, 17 August 2018
- epi – European Patent Institute
- FICPI – International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Chamber of Patent Attorneys
German, English, French
École Centrale de Lyon
Technical University of Darmstadt