Fon +49 (0)89 – 21 53 819-27
Fax +49 (0)89 – 21 53 819-19
German Patent Attorney, European Patent Attorney
Technical areas of expertise:
- AI- and computer implemented inventions
- Production technologies, i.e. additive manufacturing (3D-printing)
- Participating in patent litigation and nullity proceedings
- Opposition proceedings before the EPO and the GPTO
- Drafting of patent applications
- Patent prosecution at the EPO and the GPTO
- Felix Daul joined Braun-Dullaeus Pannen Emmerling (BDPE) in September 2021.
- He has been working in the field of intellectual property since 2016. Before joining BDPE, he successfully completed his patent attorney training at two well-known law firms in Munich, where he mainly gained experience in drafting, prosecution and opposition proceedings.
- After graduating, he joined a globally known research institute in the field of production technology. During his time at the institute, he was head of an interdisciplinary project developing 3D-printing technologies for personalizing products.
- Prior to this, he worked for an international consulting firm in the area of management simulations and business war gaming and participated in cross border projects in the field of strategic management.
- He has several years of experience in patent prosecution and litigation in the technical areas of automotive engineering, AI patent applications in the field of mechatronic systems and medical imaging, as well as computer-implemented inventions for data management systems.