Dr. Manuel Schneckenburger
Dr. rer. nat., Dipl.-Phys. (Univ.)
German Patent Attorney, European Trademark and Design Attorney
Technical areas of expertise:
- Blockchain technology
- Mobile communications
- Nanostructured materials
- Semiconductor devices
- Patent litigation (infringement proceedings, nullity and opposition proceedings) and patent prosecution at the regional courts and the patent offices, respectively.
- Manuel Schneckenburger has been working as a patent attorney for Braun-Dullaeus Pannen Emmerling (BDPE) since 2019.
- Before joining BDPE, he worked on patent prosecution in the fields of telecommunication, semiconductor devices and Blockchain technology.
- He qualified as a German Patent Attorney in 2016.
- Prior to this, he worked as a research assistant at the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, thereby completing his doctorate in the field of nanostructured materials and nanoplasmonic sensing devices.
- He studied physics at the Technical University of Munich.
- “Cross-sectional characterisation of electrodeposited, monocrystalline Au nanowires in parallel arrangement”, Small 2012, 8, 3396
- “Real-time monitoring of electrochemical controlled protein adsorption by a plasmonic nanowire based sensor”, Chem. Commun. 2013, 49, 8326-8328
- FICPI – International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Chamber of Patent Attorneys
Technical University of Munich