Dr. Dirk Müssig
Dr. rer. nat., Dipl.-Phys. (Univ.)
German Patent Attorney, European Trademark and Design Attorney
Technical areas of expertise:
- Plasma physics
- Laser systems
- Optical Technology
- Medical physics
- Computer-implemented inventions
- Patent prosecution, opposition and appeal proceedings before the DPMA and EPO.
- Dr. Dirk Müssig has been working as a patent attorney for Braun-Dullaeus Pannen Emmerling since October 2019.
- Prior to this, he was a patent attorney trainee at Braun-Dullaeus Pannen Emmerling and Bonnekamp & Sparing, where he mainly gained experience in patent prosecution and opposition proceedings.
- Prior to his training as a patent attorney, Dr. Müssig worked as a consultant in the pharmaceutical industry on the statistical evaluation of medication studies and the market access of medication.
- He completed his doctorate in medical physics in the field of tumor therapy with heavy ions at the GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research.
- He studied physics at the Technical University of Darmstadt.
- Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- German Physical Society
German, English, French